Super protein loaded cookies, easy to make, super healthy and delicious. Not too sweet, just right amount of sweetness, best yet..it is sugar free.
Preparation: 5 minutes.
Baking: 40 minutes – bake one side for 25 minutes 3 minutes to flip all cookies over then continue baking for the remaining time.
Total Time: 45minuts
- Get the oven on bake for 305 degrees.
- Prepare dry ingredients:
- 3 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut flakes
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup old purpose flour
- 1/4 flax seed powder
- 1 table spoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup unsalted roasted sun flower seeds.
Mix all dry ingredients.
- Prepare liquid ingredients:
- 2/3 cup vanilla yogurt.
- 1 egg white of extra-large egg
- 1/3 cup canola oil.
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tea spoon vanilla (optional)
Stir and mix them all.
- Dump the dry ingredients in liquid ones, mix them all with fork then with hands till all good
to be shaped into cookies.
- Bake cookies